Do you want to become a member of our team?
Our current international team exists of young enthusiastic professionals with a high level of entrepreneurial skills. Due to our continuous fast growth we are expanding our Traders team. For our office in Roermond we are currently looking for:
Junior Traders (HBO/MSC)
After a solid training, the Junior Trader will start working next to an experienced member of the Traders Team. The diverse full time job mainly includes:
• Direct contact with suppliers and customers.
• Responsible for the realization of margins and quantities of the assigned budget in the assigned markets.
• Participation in regular Traders Meetings and in the discussion and follow-up of the position policy.
• Making purchase and sales contracts, including implementation in cooperation with the Operations Desk.
• Monitoring market and product developments.
• Maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers (visiting and attending trade fairs).
For this function the Junior Trader should possess the following capacities and characteristics:
• Team player.
• Structured, dynamic and analytical.
• Inventive and alert to market opportunities.
• Quick thinker with adequate computing and numerical skills.
• Languages skills: English and Dutch is mandatory (additional French / German is a pre)
• Pro- active/ hands-on and a strong communicator.
• Representative, professional and efficient.
Candidates for this vacancy should preferably live or willing to live in (the neighbourhood of) Roermond. Numidia offers a challenging job in an international environment with competitive conditions.
Do you have any questions, don’t hesitate and call now:
(NL) +31 475 729 100
(SG) +65 6493 7015
(UY) +598 2626 2649
(AU) +61 383 623 199