Do you want to become a member of our team?
Our current international team exists of young enthusiastic professionals with a high level of entrepreneurial skills. Due to our continuous fast growth we are expanding our Traders team. For our office in Roermond we are currently looking for:
Operations Coordinator (BSC/MSC)
As contact person for our relationships the Coordinator takes care of the follow up of contracts with customers and suppliers. This includes preparing, planning and booking of transports for our customers. The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for billing, preparing documents, negotiation of transport rates, selecting the right transport companies and systematically supervision of transactions and deadlines. The job is very diverse and challenging due to its speed and complexity.
We are looking for a strong and experienced employee who is familiar with the logistics operational activities and has knowledge of documents and regulations.
Also the Logistics Coordinator should possess the following abilities and characteristics:
• Accurate, structured, dynamic, analytical, representative and enthusiastic
• Sense of responsibility to do things right; passion for the job
• Knowledge of customs matters
• Multilingual: In addition to English proficiency in the French language is required
• Pro- active / knows to tackle work
• Flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality, the job has to be done!)
• Good communication skills, team player
Numidia offers a challenging job in an international environment. The salary is competitive and includes a yearly bonus which is related to personal and team results. Are you convinced to have the above abilities, please mail your motivation letter and CV in English to: HR@numidia.nl
Do you have any questions, don’t hesitate and call now:
(NL) +31 475 729 100
(SG) +65 6493 7015
(UY) +598 2626 2649
(AU) +61 383 623 199
(USA) +1 972 818 5152