Do you want to become a member of our team?
Our current international team exists of young enthusiastic professionals with a high level of entrepreneurial skills. Due to our continuous fast growth we are expanding our Traders team. For our office in Roermond we are currently looking for:
Operations Coordinator (BSC/MSC)
As contact person for our relationships the Coordinator takes care of the follow up of contracts with customers and suppliers. This includes preparing, planning and booking of transports for our customers. The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for billing, preparing documents, negotiation of transport rates, selecting the right transport companies and systematically supervision of transactions and deadlines. The job is very diverse and challenging due to its speed and complexity.
We are looking for a strong and experienced employee who is familiar with the logistics operational activities and has knowledge of documents and regulations.
Also the Logistics Coordinator should possess the following abilities and characteristics:
• Accurate, structured, dynamic, analytical, representative and enthusiastic
• Sense of responsibility to do things right; passion for the job
• Knowledge of customs matters
• Multilingual: In addition to English one or more foreign languages is a pre
• Pro- active / knows to tackle work
• Flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality, the job has to be done!)
• Good communication skills, team player
Numidia offers a challenging job in an international environment. The salary is competitive and includes a yearly bonus which is related to personal and team results. Are you convinced to have the above abilities, please mail your motivation letter and CV in English to: HR@numidia.nl
Junior Traders (HBO/MSC)
After a solid training, the Junior Trader will start working next to an experienced member of the Traders Team. The diverse full time job mainly includes:
• Direct contact with suppliers and customers.
• Responsible for the realization of margins and quantities of the assigned budget in the assigned markets.
• Participation in regular Traders Meetings and in the discussion and follow-up of the position policy.
• Making purchase and sales contracts, including implementation in cooperation with the Operations Desk.
• Monitoring market and product developments.
• Maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers (visiting and attending trade fairs).
For this function the Junior Trader should possess the following capacities and characteristics:
• Team player.
• Structured, dynamic and analytical.
• Inventive and alert to market opportunities.
• Quick thinker with adequate computing and numerical skills.
• Languages skills: English and Dutch is mandatory (additional French / German is a pre)
• Pro- active/ hands-on and a strong communicator.
• Representative, professional and efficient.
Candidates for this vacancy should preferably live or willing to live in (the neighbourhood of) Roermond. Numidia offers a challenging job in an international environment with competitive conditions.
Do you have any questions, don’t hesitate and call now:
(NL) +31 475 729 100
(SG) +65 6493 7015
(UY) +598 2626 2649
(AU) +61 383 623 199
(USA) +1 972 818 5152