Do you want to become a member of our team?
As a fast growing company, we are always looking for people with the same spirit as we have. At the moment we have two vacancies.
For our QESH Department at our head office in Herten (Roermond) in The Netherlands, we are looking a
Quality Officer (fulltime)
Are you looking for a challenging position in which you can gain a lot of experience in the field of quality, especially of food and have a lot of contact with international colleagues and relations? Then we are looking for you!
At our QESH department, the quality of the products we buy, store, sell and distribute are checked and secured by means of various quality systems. You will work together with your direct colleagues from the QESH department, but will also carry out certain tasks independently.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Keeping up-to-date and improving the Document Management System;
• Provide documentation to customers and suppliers;
• Executing or supporting clients in audits and/or audit questionnaires;
• Contribute and/or handle complaints registration with the determination of root cause(s) and corrective or preventive measures;
• Maintaining the quality system (checking of analysis certificates and implementation of monitoring plan);
• Carrying out internal and external audits, reporting and following up on actions;
• To respond to (urgent) general tasks of various kinds.
• An interesting starter function;
• Various internal training courses;
• Working in a young, ambitious, international and multi-cultural organization;
• A competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.
We are looking for a Quality Officer with
• a Bachelor degree in food technology;
• thorough knowledge of food and feed safety quality systems (ISO, HACCP, BRC, IFS and GMP);
• good knowledge of the English language in word and writing;
• affinity with current legislation on food, ingredients and nutrients;
• good communication skills and who is a flexible, stress-resistant, accurate and organized team player.
Are you interested?
Do you want to make the difference? Good! Please send your resume and motivation letter to HR@numidia.nl and we will reply shortly. If you have any questions about this open position, you can also send it to HR@numidia.nl
Jr. Assistant Controller
Numidia BV is a young and dynamic company, specialized in the international trade of quality dairy products (like butter, cheese, milk powders, liquids, etc.) and dairy related ingredients. The company has offices in Roermond (NL), Singapore (SG), Melbourne (AUS), Montevideo (UYU) and Dallas (USA). Our customers and suppliers are located worldwide.
Over the last years, Numidia has developed into a leading multinational player in the dairy trade market. This high growth pace and global presence increases the level of complexity and the values at stake. This brings many interesting challenges and opportunities in all areas, including the finance area.
Therefore a new position has been created within the global finance team, located at the company’s HQ in Roermond. The vacancy for a Jr. Assistant Controller is aimed at talented graduates with a BSc/MSc degree in finance, accounting or business. We look for candidates who are fluent in Dutch and proficient in English.
The Jr. Assistant Controller will mainly focus on the following areas of responsibility:
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Customer due diligence and onboarding
• Management reporting
You will become part of a young and dynamic team within an international working environment. Numidia attaches great importance to employee development and offers a wide range of training and development opportunities.
Are you interested?
If you are really interested, please send an e-mail to HR@numidia.nl with your resume and a letter of motivation.
Do you have any questions, don’t hesitate and call now:
(NL) +31 475 729 100
(SG) +65 6493 7015
(UY) +598 2626 2649
(AU) +61 383 623 199
(USA) +1 972 818 5152