As a fast growing company, we are always looking for people with the same spirit as we have. Currently we have a vacancy for our head office in Herten (Roermond) – the Netherlands.
Treasure controller (fulltime)
For the Finance Department at our HQ in Herten (Roermond) in The Netherlands, we are looking for a Treasury controller fulltime. Are you a finance professional who is ready to take the next career step as Treasury controller in a fast growing, international company, then we are looking for you!
At our Finance department in Herten, the financials of our worldwide operations in more than 100 countries are managed and controlled. Due to continuous high growth of our sales volumes (both in physical sales as derivative trading) the need for a dedicated treasury controller arose. We are looking for an ambitious finance professional with a solid financial basis and knowledge of treasury topics, who wants to extend his/her expertise into the area of treasury. The treasury controller will be part of a young and dynamic finance team, reporting to the Finance Director
Tasks and responsibilities
- Financial processing and reporting of transactions conducted by Numidia’s commodity
- Set-up and manage control framework covering both financial and commercial side;
- Compliance with applicable legislation;
- Risk/position monitoring and control;
- Linking pin between finance department and trade department.
FX hedging: hedge strategy and execution;
Hedge accounting compliancy;
- Cash management;
- Asset pledging under company’s credit facility;
- Bank guarantees;
- Customer financing programs (reverse factoring).
IT development lead for all treasury related modules and applications.
- A challenging finance job with a broad scope and opportunity to become subject matter expert in treasury;
- Working within an international environment;
- Working within a young, fast growing and multi-cultural organization;
- Various training and development opportunities;
- A competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.
We are looking for a Treasury controller who
- Has a master or bachelor degree in Finance, accounting or business administration.
- Is ready to take the next career step as Treasury controller and has at least 5 years of relevant finance experience;
- Has the ambition to continuously improve himself and extend his/her expertise in the area of finance and treasury;
- Takes initiative, sets priorities and can steer assistant controllers;
- Has a strong personality and likes to work cross functional;
- Is fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch.
Are you interested?
Do you want to make the difference? Good! Please send your resume and motivation letter to HR@numidia.nl and we will reply shortly. If you have any questions about this open position, you can also send it to HR@numidia.nl. Or use the form below.